In episode #1888, Neil and Eric talk about an obscenely simple way to boost time on site by 25 percent. We discuss how to use video and audio content to add value to your blog posts, whether it’s footage you’ve created or content from a relevant creator. Tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: An Obscenely Simple Way to Boost Time On-Site 25 percent.
- [00:30] Adding videos and audio to your blog post has a significant impact on time spent on site.
- [00:47] You can either use your own video content or use relevant videos from another content creator.
- [02:11] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...