In episode #2193, Neil and Eric talk about Apple’s sly move into ads. Apple has always been vocal about prioritizing privacy, and its update in 2021 had a huge impact on how Facebook was able to collect data and target advertising. Tune in to learn how Apple shaped the public narrative to suit their needs, their move into the advertising space, and why this feels inevitable.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Apple’s Sly Move Into Ads.
- [00:40] How Apple’s changes to their tracking system impacted advertising on Facebook.
- [01:25] How Apple has guided the public narrative to suit their agenda.
- [02:00] How Apple fits into the advert ecosystem.
- [02:46] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:52] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2466, we broach the topic of using AI for doing outbound. The goal with outbound is to stand out and AI can help you do so. Tune in to discover how AI can be used to customize insights for...
In episode #2465, we investigate the software that can create AI-generated articles to “drive real traffic”. Namely, byword.ai. While AI SEO strategies might have short-term results, we don’t be...
In episode #2464, we explore the question of vanity metrics versus revenue. We look at a particular story of a creator reaching 100 million views on YouTube with only a $900 return. These stats beg th...