In episode #2193, Neil and Eric talk about Apple’s sly move into ads. Apple has always been vocal about prioritizing privacy, and its update in 2021 had a huge impact on how Facebook was able to collect data and target advertising. Tune in to learn how Apple shaped the public narrative to suit their needs, their move into the advertising space, and why this feels inevitable.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Apple’s Sly Move Into Ads.
- [00:40] How Apple’s changes to their tracking system impacted advertising on Facebook.
- [01:25] How Apple has guided the public narrative to suit their agenda.
- [02:00] How Apple fits into the advert ecosystem.
- [02:46] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:52] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2352, the focus is on tips and tactics for mastering influencer marketing. Neil and Eric discuss the do’s and don’ts of influencer marketing and share some valuable tools that you can ...
In episode #2351, you’ll hear top tips for how to get more newsletter subscribers in 2023. If you think that email is dead, think again because email marketing is one of the most effective ways to g...
In episode #2350, Neil and Eric delve into 5 evergreen SEO tactics that just work! If you want to improve your SEO rankings, this episode covers 5 tactics (plus a bonus one right at the end) that will...