Are Coaches and Course Creators Scammy? Biz Ops
In episode #1698, we talk about whether coaches and course creators are scams. Not all courses and coaches are created equal, and in this episode, Neil and Eric weigh in and share how to tell if a course is legitimate or not. Be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Are Coaches and Course Creators Scammy? Biz Ops
- [00:34] What Jason Calacanis said on Clubhouse about coaches and courses.
- [01:00] There are scammy coaches and courses and legitimate ones.
- [02:36] Legitimate courses help people who might not have access to other opportunities.
- [02:55] When you feel pressure in a course, that is usually a red flag.
- [04:34] If the messaging of a course is about becoming a millionaire, it is probably a scam.
- [04:58] Who Eric’s business coach is and the importance of vetting a coach properly.
- [05:42] You can easily do research about courses and coaches that might be scams.
- [05:50] That’s it for today!
- [05:50] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....