In episode #1070, we discuss whether joint webinars are worth doing. Tune in to hear if you should be doing joint webinars.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Are Joint Webinars Really Worth It?
- [01:00] We’ve both done them in the past.
- [01:10] In doing them, you are sharing lists and contacts.
- [01:30] They are effective and can work well, but if you don’t have a sales team or a system for closing sales, you won’t have increased revenue.
- [02:10] When doing a joint webinar, a person may only share as many leads as another gives.
- [02:40] You need to have a team ready to follow up on those leads.
- [03:00] If you are doing joint webinars, you need to find someone with similar amounts of leads.
- [03:50] Find someone whose customers would want your product.
- [04:05] That’s it for today!
- [04:12] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...
In episode #2403, Neil and Eric talk about how digital advertising will change in 2023 and beyond. Major developments in artificial intelligence (AI) along with increased privacy and tracking limitati...
In episode #2402, Neil and Eric talk about how the best marketers manage their most important resource, time. Tune in as we discuss some of the top methods for managing your routine and how to get the...