In episode #1070, we discuss whether joint webinars are worth doing. Tune in to hear if you should be doing joint webinars.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Are Joint Webinars Really Worth It?
- [01:00] We’ve both done them in the past.
- [01:10] In doing them, you are sharing lists and contacts.
- [01:30] They are effective and can work well, but if you don’t have a sales team or a system for closing sales, you won’t have increased revenue.
- [02:10] When doing a joint webinar, a person may only share as many leads as another gives.
- [02:40] You need to have a team ready to follow up on those leads.
- [03:00] If you are doing joint webinars, you need to find someone with similar amounts of leads.
- [03:50] Find someone whose customers would want your product.
- [04:05] That’s it for today!
- [04:12] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...