In episode #1070, we discuss whether joint webinars are worth doing. Tune in to hear if you should be doing joint webinars.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Are Joint Webinars Really Worth It?
- [01:00] We’ve both done them in the past.
- [01:10] In doing them, you are sharing lists and contacts.
- [01:30] They are effective and can work well, but if you don’t have a sales team or a system for closing sales, you won’t have increased revenue.
- [02:10] When doing a joint webinar, a person may only share as many leads as another gives.
- [02:40] You need to have a team ready to follow up on those leads.
- [03:00] If you are doing joint webinars, you need to find someone with similar amounts of leads.
- [03:50] Find someone whose customers would want your product.
- [04:05] That’s it for today!
- [04:12] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...