In episode #1070, we discuss whether joint webinars are worth doing. Tune in to hear if you should be doing joint webinars.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Are Joint Webinars Really Worth It?
- [01:00] We’ve both done them in the past.
- [01:10] In doing them, you are sharing lists and contacts.
- [01:30] They are effective and can work well, but if you don’t have a sales team or a system for closing sales, you won’t have increased revenue.
- [02:10] When doing a joint webinar, a person may only share as many leads as another gives.
- [02:40] You need to have a team ready to follow up on those leads.
- [03:00] If you are doing joint webinars, you need to find someone with similar amounts of leads.
- [03:50] Find someone whose customers would want your product.
- [04:05] That’s it for today!
- [04:12] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...
In episode #1390, we talk about what a "challenge" is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this...