In episode #2134, Neil and Eric ask whether marketing masterminds are still worth it? Many of the benefits of attending a conference or mastermind are unexpected and long-term. It’s an opportunity to make connections with like-minded people, and although it may not be directly apparent, those relationships can have huge payoffs down the line. Tune in as we discuss the value of great speakers and why masterminds provide so much value if you navigate them well!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Are Marketing Masterminds Still Worth It?
- [00:35] How being in a space with like-minded people can inspire and motivate you.
- [02:09] The value Neil has gotten from attending Eric’s mastermind events.
- [02:22] Why good speakers are so important.
- [03:09] The positive experience Eric had at an investors conference in Missouri.
- [04:04] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:06] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August!
- [04:18] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2466, we broach the topic of using AI for doing outbound. The goal with outbound is to stand out and AI can help you do so. Tune in to discover how AI can be used to customize insights for...
In episode #2465, we investigate the software that can create AI-generated articles to “drive real traffic”. Namely, byword.ai. While AI SEO strategies might have short-term results, we don’t be...
In episode #2464, we explore the question of vanity metrics versus revenue. We look at a particular story of a creator reaching 100 million views on YouTube with only a $900 return. These stats beg th...