In episode #2134, Neil and Eric ask whether marketing masterminds are still worth it? Many of the benefits of attending a conference or mastermind are unexpected and long-term. It’s an opportunity to make connections with like-minded people, and although it may not be directly apparent, those relationships can have huge payoffs down the line. Tune in as we discuss the value of great speakers and why masterminds provide so much value if you navigate them well!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Are Marketing Masterminds Still Worth It?
- [00:35] How being in a space with like-minded people can inspire and motivate you.
- [02:09] The value Neil has gotten from attending Eric’s mastermind events.
- [02:22] Why good speakers are so important.
- [03:09] The positive experience Eric had at an investors conference in Missouri.
- [04:04] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:06] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August!
- [04:18] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2143, Neil and Eric unpack how big tech companies are laying people off right now and whether it’s a sign of things to come. Tuning in you’ll learn about the companies that are current...
In episode #2142, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire content creators (TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) Influencer prices have gone up by staggering amounts and you may not be able to afford the on...
In episode #2141, Neil and Eric talk about their weird habits that triple productivity. Learn why Neil doesn’t go to bed without having read all his emails, even if he’s traveling, and why he does...