In episode #2134, Neil and Eric ask whether marketing masterminds are still worth it? Many of the benefits of attending a conference or mastermind are unexpected and long-term. It’s an opportunity to make connections with like-minded people, and although it may not be directly apparent, those relationships can have huge payoffs down the line. Tune in as we discuss the value of great speakers and why masterminds provide so much value if you navigate them well!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Are Marketing Masterminds Still Worth It?
- [00:35] How being in a space with like-minded people can inspire and motivate you.
- [02:09] The value Neil has gotten from attending Eric’s mastermind events.
- [02:22] Why good speakers are so important.
- [03:09] The positive experience Eric had at an investors conference in Missouri.
- [04:04] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:06] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August!
- [04:18] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...