In episode #2134, Neil and Eric ask whether marketing masterminds are still worth it? Many of the benefits of attending a conference or mastermind are unexpected and long-term. It’s an opportunity to make connections with like-minded people, and although it may not be directly apparent, those relationships can have huge payoffs down the line. Tune in as we discuss the value of great speakers and why masterminds provide so much value if you navigate them well!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Are Marketing Masterminds Still Worth It?
- [00:35] How being in a space with like-minded people can inspire and motivate you.
- [02:09] The value Neil has gotten from attending Eric’s mastermind events.
- [02:22] Why good speakers are so important.
- [03:09] The positive experience Eric had at an investors conference in Missouri.
- [04:04] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:06] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August!
- [04:18] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...
In episode #2180, Neil and Eric talk about why it’s better to share stories of your experiences than to give advice. Whenever you give someone advice you’re taking a risk because you have no way o...