In episode #1101, we discuss whether Mastermind groups or worth the time and money. Tune in to hear if you should be in a Mastermind.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: If Masterminds are Worth It
- [00:33] A Mastermind group is a discussion session centered around a specific topic, industry, or purpose.
- [01:15] You can have one with as little as 5 people.
- [01:48] The groups can also get as large as a couple hundred people.
- [02:05] Some groups make a profit and others are free.
- [02:33] In India, the groups are very costly.
- [03:10] Spending $10,000/year is worth it to Eric, because Masterminds helped save his business.
- [03:40] If it doesn’t work out, you probably picked the wrong Mastermind.
- [04:14] Ideally, other group members should be on your level or higher.
- [04:30] You don’t want someone to be just starting out, because they won’t help you.
[04:54] That’s it for today!
[05:02] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...