In episode #1101, we discuss whether Mastermind groups or worth the time and money. Tune in to hear if you should be in a Mastermind.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: If Masterminds are Worth It
- [00:33] A Mastermind group is a discussion session centered around a specific topic, industry, or purpose.
- [01:15] You can have one with as little as 5 people.
- [01:48] The groups can also get as large as a couple hundred people.
- [02:05] Some groups make a profit and others are free.
- [02:33] In India, the groups are very costly.
- [03:10] Spending $10,000/year is worth it to Eric, because Masterminds helped save his business.
- [03:40] If it doesn’t work out, you probably picked the wrong Mastermind.
- [04:14] Ideally, other group members should be on your level or higher.
- [04:30] You don’t want someone to be just starting out, because they won’t help you.
[04:54] That’s it for today!
[05:02] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1115, we discuss marketing tactics on which we disagree. Tune in to hear why we don’t see eye-to-eye on everything....
In episode #1114, we discuss whether Patreon is worth using. Tune in to hear if you should be using or ignoring Patreon....