In episode #1101, we discuss whether Mastermind groups or worth the time and money. Tune in to hear if you should be in a Mastermind.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: If Masterminds are Worth It
- [00:33] A Mastermind group is a discussion session centered around a specific topic, industry, or purpose.
- [01:15] You can have one with as little as 5 people.
- [01:48] The groups can also get as large as a couple hundred people.
- [02:05] Some groups make a profit and others are free.
- [02:33] In India, the groups are very costly.
- [03:10] Spending $10,000/year is worth it to Eric, because Masterminds helped save his business.
- [03:40] If it doesn’t work out, you probably picked the wrong Mastermind.
- [04:14] Ideally, other group members should be on your level or higher.
- [04:30] You don’t want someone to be just starting out, because they won’t help you.
[04:54] That’s it for today!
[05:02] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...
In episode #1390, we talk about what a "challenge" is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this...