In episode #1101, we discuss whether Mastermind groups or worth the time and money. Tune in to hear if you should be in a Mastermind.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: If Masterminds are Worth It
- [00:33] A Mastermind group is a discussion session centered around a specific topic, industry, or purpose.
- [01:15] You can have one with as little as 5 people.
- [01:48] The groups can also get as large as a couple hundred people.
- [02:05] Some groups make a profit and others are free.
- [02:33] In India, the groups are very costly.
- [03:10] Spending $10,000/year is worth it to Eric, because Masterminds helped save his business.
- [03:40] If it doesn’t work out, you probably picked the wrong Mastermind.
- [04:14] Ideally, other group members should be on your level or higher.
- [04:30] You don’t want someone to be just starting out, because they won’t help you.
[04:54] That’s it for today!
[05:02] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...