In episode #2214, Neil and Eric talk about whether the best marketing hires are going to be remote going forward. The COVID-19 pandemic has supercharged the remote working trend, but where do we stand now? Tune in as we discuss the future of remote work, the benefits of going hybrid, and how your offerings affect the type of talent you can attract for your business.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Are The Best Marketing Hires Going To Be Remote?
- [00:38] Our thoughts on Apple’s decision to return to work.
- [00:53] Why we believe the future is hybrid.
- [01:38] Why offering 100% flexibility attracts the best marketing hires.
- [03:32] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:36] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...