In episode #1538, we are going to talk about if TV ads are still relevant. In today’s day and age, branding, reach, and impressions are vital, and it is so important to try and zag when everybody else is zigging. For these reasons, running TV ads is a great idea, so tune in and learn more about how to go about it.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Are TV Ads Still Relevant?
- [00:33] Why Neil is about to start running TV ads.
- [00:53] Running a TV ad creates the impression you are a big firm.
- [01:50] If you want to be big, you have to be branded, and branding is priceless.
- [02:10] How much your reach and impressions matter.
- [02:35] Running ads on Hulu, Disney and Roku.
- [02:45] Hit up the channels that rich people typically watch.
- [03:02] While TV could produce results, this is unknown, and testing is expensive.
- [03:34] Consider your level and market before testing TV adverts.
- [03:52] That’s it for today!
- [03:53] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: