In episode #1178, we ask whether you are leveraging a great new form of marketing. Mobile text messaging as a marketing tool is becoming more and more attractive and companies are seeing great results from the creative ways that it can be used. Tune in to hear how you can apply it to your strategy!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Are You Leveraging This New Form of Marketing?
- [00:40] The use of emojis in text message advertising.
- [01:37] The surprising amount of sales from mobile text messaging.
- [02:20] Privacy rules and the US’ own version of GDPR.
- [03:04] E-commerce marketing through text messaging and its efficacy.
- [03:23] Some useful tools that we use for this task.
- [04:08] Using text-based marketing for reminders for scheduled calls.
- [04:35] That is it for today!
- [04:37] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...