Ask Yourself This Before You Post on Social Media
In episode #1678, we consider the main things you should ask yourself before posting a piece of content on social media. What many people don’t realize is that if your posts get low engagement in general, they will be shown to fewer people in the future. With this in mind, it is important to apply a quick filtration framework before you make that next post, and today you’ll learn more about how it works.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Ask Yourself This Before You Post on Social Media.
- [00:30] Would you re-share this piece of content if someone else shared it?
- [01:47] Algorithms show your content less if it tends to get low engagement.
- [02:08] Aim for content that is informative, concise, and to the point.
- [02:48] Why Eric loves Warren Buffet’s annual letters.
- [03:13] Don’t push out content that is mediocre.
- [03:40] That’s it for today!
- [03:37] Go to marketingschool.io/pro to learn more about our community.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...