Ask Yourself This Before You Post on Social Media
In episode #1678, we consider the main things you should ask yourself before posting a piece of content on social media. What many people don’t realize is that if your posts get low engagement in general, they will be shown to fewer people in the future. With this in mind, it is important to apply a quick filtration framework before you make that next post, and today you’ll learn more about how it works.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Ask Yourself This Before You Post on Social Media.
- [00:30] Would you re-share this piece of content if someone else shared it?
- [01:47] Algorithms show your content less if it tends to get low engagement.
- [02:08] Aim for content that is informative, concise, and to the point.
- [02:48] Why Eric loves Warren Buffet’s annual letters.
- [03:13] Don’t push out content that is mediocre.
- [03:40] That’s it for today!
- [03:37] Go to marketingschool.io/pro to learn more about our community.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...