In episode #1146, we talk about the fatal mistakes to avoid when working in software as a service! We look at some of our personal experiences, the stories of others, and deliver a handful of helpful directions to steer you away from danger. Tune in to get a compass and map for staying out of stormy waters with your business.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Fatal Mistakes You Need to Avoid in SaaS.
- [00:52] Picking a total addressable market that is too small!
- [02:10] Market size versus pricing options to make enough money.
- [03:10] Waiting to launch to begin marketing your business.
- [03:40] Market research and avoiding building a product in a vacuum.
- [04:22] Recruiting early on; the timing of your hiring process is vital!
- [04:57] Start selling as soon as possible, even before it you are fully built.
- [06:13] Maybe we will do a part 2 on this!
- [06:27] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...