In episode #2015, Neil and Eric talk about awesome marketing tools for 2022 & beyond. From apps that help you automate personalization on your site, to tools that enable you to take your user experience to the next level, there’s something here for everyone. Tune in to hear their top pick of tools for 2022!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Awesome Marketing Tools for 2022 & Beyond.
- [00:30] How Mutiny can help you automate personalization on your site.
- [00:57] Use the AI tool Jarvis to automatically generate content for you.
- [01:19] Discover the many uses of Tweet Hunter for elevating your tweets.
- [02:01] The Full Story app and how it can help you gain a more nuanced understanding of your user experience.
- [02:32] Learn how the Shield App can take your LinkedIn Analytics game to the next level.
- [02:56] The Flow app is an excellent tool for elevating your user flow, and it’s pretty affordable if you don’t have too many active users.
- [03:18] Our final recommendation is Metadata, a first for b2b businesses that want to generate revenue, not just leads.
- [03:51] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe!
- [04:04] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Tweet Hunter
- Full Story
- Shield App
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...