In episode #2015, Neil and Eric talk about awesome marketing tools for 2022 & beyond. From apps that help you automate personalization on your site, to tools that enable you to take your user experience to the next level, there’s something here for everyone. Tune in to hear their top pick of tools for 2022!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Awesome Marketing Tools for 2022 & Beyond.
- [00:30] How Mutiny can help you automate personalization on your site.
- [00:57] Use the AI tool Jarvis to automatically generate content for you.
- [01:19] Discover the many uses of Tweet Hunter for elevating your tweets.
- [02:01] The Full Story app and how it can help you gain a more nuanced understanding of your user experience.
- [02:32] Learn how the Shield App can take your LinkedIn Analytics game to the next level.
- [02:56] The Flow app is an excellent tool for elevating your user flow, and it’s pretty affordable if you don’t have too many active users.
- [03:18] Our final recommendation is Metadata, a first for b2b businesses that want to generate revenue, not just leads.
- [03:51] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe!
- [04:04] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Tweet Hunter
- Full Story
- Shield App
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...