In episode #906, we discuss how being dumb can make you more money. Tune in to see what we actually mean by this!
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Being Dumb Will Make You More Money
- [00:50] You don’t have to be good at everything to do well.
- [01:08] Eric can’t code and he’s not detail oriented.
- [01:25] He is aware of what his talents are and where he could improve.
- [01:45] Neil is good at HTML and PHP, but “sucks” at management.
- [02:45] Neil’s mom told him he had no common sense.
- [03:35] There is so much information out there, so it’s important to audit yourself and make sure you have just enough, but not too much on your plate.
- [04:10] Make sure you hire the right people who will excel at things the you do not.
- [05:15] Be really good at what you enjoy and find people to fill in the gaps.
- [06:15] Remember to be humble and accept weaknesses in yourself.
- [06:52] That’s all for today!
- [06:58] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...