In episode #906, we discuss how being dumb can make you more money. Tune in to see what we actually mean by this!
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Being Dumb Will Make You More Money
- [00:50] You don’t have to be good at everything to do well.
- [01:08] Eric can’t code and he’s not detail oriented.
- [01:25] He is aware of what his talents are and where he could improve.
- [01:45] Neil is good at HTML and PHP, but “sucks” at management.
- [02:45] Neil’s mom told him he had no common sense.
- [03:35] There is so much information out there, so it’s important to audit yourself and make sure you have just enough, but not too much on your plate.
- [04:10] Make sure you hire the right people who will excel at things the you do not.
- [05:15] Be really good at what you enjoy and find people to fill in the gaps.
- [06:15] Remember to be humble and accept weaknesses in yourself.
- [06:52] That’s all for today!
- [06:58] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1174, we talk about how we handle our to-do lists and get our marketing things done! From prioritizing and cutting excess to methods and frameworks, we cover a ton of great ways to get thi...
In episode #1173, we talk about the trend that email newsletters and podcasting is currently moving towards. We are seeing more paid subscription services for content creators, whereby subscribers can...
In episode #1172, we discuss the best ways to do a blazing fast audit of a website! There are a ton of tools that make this process easy, cheap, and effective. Today we unpack which ones we use and wh...