In episode #2143, Neil and Eric unpack how big tech companies are laying people off right now and whether it’s a sign of things to come. Tuning in you’ll learn about the companies that are currently trimming their teams and how global events like the war in Ukraine and a slowdown in the economy are influencing these trends. We discuss what companies should be focusing on during this time and how to weather the storm.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Big Tech Companies Are Laying People Off Right Now. Is This A Signal?
- [00:32] An overview of the companies that are currently laying people off.
- [00:42] Why big tech companies are currently laying people off.
- [01:56] The three types of conversations that are happening right now depending on the company.
- [04:32] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:33] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August!
- [04:50] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...