In episode #2143, Neil and Eric unpack how big tech companies are laying people off right now and whether it’s a sign of things to come. Tuning in you’ll learn about the companies that are currently trimming their teams and how global events like the war in Ukraine and a slowdown in the economy are influencing these trends. We discuss what companies should be focusing on during this time and how to weather the storm.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Big Tech Companies Are Laying People Off Right Now. Is This A Signal?
- [00:32] An overview of the companies that are currently laying people off.
- [00:42] Why big tech companies are currently laying people off.
- [01:56] The three types of conversations that are happening right now depending on the company.
- [04:32] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:33] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August!
- [04:50] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...