In episode #1499, we talk about blogging versus podcasting and which one you should choose. There are over a billion blogs so it is competitive. But SEO still does really well, while podcasting is new and booming and there is just not as much volume and traffic. So, which one? Tune in to find out!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Difference Between Blogging Versus Podcasting and Which One You Should Choose.
- [00:54] Podcast if you’re just starting, but blog if you have an audience.
- [01:10] No matter the strengths of either, pick whichever one you are better at.
- [02:11] Play to your strengths and hire to fill the gaps.
- [03:10] In an ideal world, do both!
- [03:17] Hiring a show notes company to write your content into copy.
- [03:51] That’s it for today!
- [03:52] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...