In episode #1499, we talk about blogging versus podcasting and which one you should choose. There are over a billion blogs so it is competitive. But SEO still does really well, while podcasting is new and booming and there is just not as much volume and traffic. So, which one? Tune in to find out!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Difference Between Blogging Versus Podcasting and Which One You Should Choose.
- [00:54] Podcast if you’re just starting, but blog if you have an audience.
- [01:10] No matter the strengths of either, pick whichever one you are better at.
- [02:11] Play to your strengths and hire to fill the gaps.
- [03:10] In an ideal world, do both!
- [03:17] Hiring a show notes company to write your content into copy.
- [03:51] That’s it for today!
- [03:52] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1542, we give you a few ways to gather priceless customer research for free! Sound too good to be true? Well it isn’t! From online searches and surveys to simple tools that give you amaz...
In episode #1541, we talk about the marketing trends that we are most excited about for Q4! From the often-mentioned voice search and paid subscriptions, to stories on LinkedIn and beyond, these trend...
In episode #1540, we share our new, number one Instagram strategy for growing brand new accounts. Growing an Instagram can take a long time, but if you go Live with people who have huge followings, do...