In episode #1499, we talk about blogging versus podcasting and which one you should choose. There are over a billion blogs so it is competitive. But SEO still does really well, while podcasting is new and booming and there is just not as much volume and traffic. So, which one? Tune in to find out!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Difference Between Blogging Versus Podcasting and Which One You Should Choose.
- [00:54] Podcast if you’re just starting, but blog if you have an audience.
- [01:10] No matter the strengths of either, pick whichever one you are better at.
- [02:11] Play to your strengths and hire to fill the gaps.
- [03:10] In an ideal world, do both!
- [03:17] Hiring a show notes company to write your content into copy.
- [03:51] That’s it for today!
- [03:52] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1513, we share seven tools that will help you grow your traffic. When trying to ramp up your traffic, whether it be on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, WordPress, or your website, it is all a...
In episode #1512, you’ll hear about seven tools you can use to grow your SaaS company from us. Whether you’re working B2B or B2C, having the best tools for note-taking, A/B testing, decreasing chu...
In this special episode of Marketing School we speak to the 'traffic guy', John Parkes, who is CMO of ClickFunnels! At Marketing School we are big fans of the company and their amazing co-founder, Rus...