In episode #2242, we hear from Codie Sanchez about building a 10 million monthly-view content machine. In this session from a Leveling Up Founders Event, Codie shares how she went from a following of 170 people to 2 million with 50 -100 million views a month in just 220 days. In doing so, she created a profitable business in just 30 days. Tune in to find out the true power of attention arbitrage and discover why and how you can grow a personal brand on the internet without dancing like a teenager!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Codie Sanchez on Building a 10M Monthly View Content Machine.
- [00:41] What inspired Codie to depart from M&A to create content and how it blew up?
- [02:01] How content is the new leverage and its misunderstood value?
- [02:19] The four types of leverage and how they came into existence.
- [03:02] The 21st-century type of leverage: attention.
- [03:23] Why having a personal brand is essential to using leverage to its maximum potential.
- [03:49] The power of attention arbitrage.
- [04:39] Why and how you should grow on the internet without dancing like a teenager.
- [05:07] Why Cody is focusing more on the why than the how.
- [05:31] The problem of people not spending enough time on content.
- [05:52] Find out more about the Leveling Up Founders Event at live.levelingup.com.
- [06:22] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [06:29] Go to https://marketingschool.io/ to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Find out more about the Leveling Up Founders Event at live.levelingup.com
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...