In episode #2252, we chat with Sam Ovens, Founder of Skool, about building a Skool community and his approach to business. Tuning in you’ll hear Sam’s advice on how to create effective synergy between your cash flow and your assets, why it helps to become comfortable with debt, and how he was able to build his company without investors and as a result only be accountable to himself. He also expands on how you can change your products while keeping your brand consistent, why Masterminds are so important and why he loves them so much!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Building a Skool Community with Sam Ovens.
- [00:35] Get to know our guest, Sam Ovens.
- [00:51] Sam’s fundamental advice to his mastermind members.
- [01:45] How to create good synergy between cash flow and assets.
- [02:07] Why the best investment is in your own business.
- [04:20] How Sam was able to create his companies without investors.
- [04:36] An overview of Sam’s current business expenses.
- [05:39] Why your brand can stay constant even when you change your products.
- [06:26] Learn why Sam’s mastermind is so successful and how it has helped its clients.
- [08:35] How Sam differentiated himself to build Consulting.com.
- [09:21] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [09:24] Visit https://live.levelingup.com for information on our Private Founders Events!
- [09:51] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Sam Ovens
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...