In episode #2252, we chat with Sam Ovens, Founder of Skool, about building a Skool community and his approach to business. Tuning in you’ll hear Sam’s advice on how to create effective synergy between your cash flow and your assets, why it helps to become comfortable with debt, and how he was able to build his company without investors and as a result only be accountable to himself. He also expands on how you can change your products while keeping your brand consistent, why Masterminds are so important and why he loves them so much!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Building a Skool Community with Sam Ovens.
- [00:35] Get to know our guest, Sam Ovens.
- [00:51] Sam’s fundamental advice to his mastermind members.
- [01:45] How to create good synergy between cash flow and assets.
- [02:07] Why the best investment is in your own business.
- [04:20] How Sam was able to create his companies without investors.
- [04:36] An overview of Sam’s current business expenses.
- [05:39] Why your brand can stay constant even when you change your products.
- [06:26] Learn why Sam’s mastermind is so successful and how it has helped its clients.
- [08:35] How Sam differentiated himself to build Consulting.com.
- [09:21] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [09:24] Visit https://live.levelingup.com for information on our Private Founders Events!
- [09:51] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Sam Ovens
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...