In episode #708, Eric and Neil discuss a marketing hack you aren’t using. Tune in to hear why bundling can drive up your revenue.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Bundling: The Marketing Hack That You Aren’t Using
- [00:36] Alex Becker teaches a course and has marketing automation software.
- [00:59] He uses the webinar to sell his software and other courses.
- [01:18] Eric used to partner with software and education companies and they would bundle software and offer giveaways.
- [01:40] This makes people feel like they are getting a lot of value.
- [02:15] HighRise and Basecamp offered bundling and the revenue went up for both companies.
- [03:00] Work out a bundling deal with someone in your industry. It’s a great idea to drive revenue.
- [03:33] GoDaddy has so many products that they offer as a bundle with web hosting.
- [04:25] If you have to offer upsells on top of bundling, you’re doing it wrong.
- [05:15] You need to comply with GDPR laws if you are bundling, especially if you are working with other companies.
- [05:40] That’s it for today!
- [05:44] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...