In episode #708, Eric and Neil discuss a marketing hack you aren’t using. Tune in to hear why bundling can drive up your revenue.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Bundling: The Marketing Hack That You Aren’t Using
- [00:36] Alex Becker teaches a course and has marketing automation software.
- [00:59] He uses the webinar to sell his software and other courses.
- [01:18] Eric used to partner with software and education companies and they would bundle software and offer giveaways.
- [01:40] This makes people feel like they are getting a lot of value.
- [02:15] HighRise and Basecamp offered bundling and the revenue went up for both companies.
- [03:00] Work out a bundling deal with someone in your industry. It’s a great idea to drive revenue.
- [03:33] GoDaddy has so many products that they offer as a bundle with web hosting.
- [04:25] If you have to offer upsells on top of bundling, you’re doing it wrong.
- [05:15] You need to comply with GDPR laws if you are bundling, especially if you are working with other companies.
- [05:40] That’s it for today!
- [05:44] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2568, we set our sights on growing business trends. We navigate the dynamic landscape of emerging trends that are reshaping the business world, with a spotlight on industry giants like Sho...
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...