In episode #708, Eric and Neil discuss a marketing hack you aren’t using. Tune in to hear why bundling can drive up your revenue.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Bundling: The Marketing Hack That You Aren’t Using
- [00:36] Alex Becker teaches a course and has marketing automation software.
- [00:59] He uses the webinar to sell his software and other courses.
- [01:18] Eric used to partner with software and education companies and they would bundle software and offer giveaways.
- [01:40] This makes people feel like they are getting a lot of value.
- [02:15] HighRise and Basecamp offered bundling and the revenue went up for both companies.
- [03:00] Work out a bundling deal with someone in your industry. It’s a great idea to drive revenue.
- [03:33] GoDaddy has so many products that they offer as a bundle with web hosting.
- [04:25] If you have to offer upsells on top of bundling, you’re doing it wrong.
- [05:15] You need to comply with GDPR laws if you are bundling, especially if you are working with other companies.
- [05:40] That’s it for today!
- [05:44] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...