In episode #708, Eric and Neil discuss a marketing hack you aren’t using. Tune in to hear why bundling can drive up your revenue.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Bundling: The Marketing Hack That You Aren’t Using
- [00:36] Alex Becker teaches a course and has marketing automation software.
- [00:59] He uses the webinar to sell his software and other courses.
- [01:18] Eric used to partner with software and education companies and they would bundle software and offer giveaways.
- [01:40] This makes people feel like they are getting a lot of value.
- [02:15] HighRise and Basecamp offered bundling and the revenue went up for both companies.
- [03:00] Work out a bundling deal with someone in your industry. It’s a great idea to drive revenue.
- [03:33] GoDaddy has so many products that they offer as a bundle with web hosting.
- [04:25] If you have to offer upsells on top of bundling, you’re doing it wrong.
- [05:15] You need to comply with GDPR laws if you are bundling, especially if you are working with other companies.
- [05:40] That’s it for today!
- [05:44] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #930, we discuss how to use Amazon for content and product development. Tune in to hear how you can use reviews to your advantage....
In episode #929, we discuss whether you should rebrand your logo. Tune in to hear if a rebranding is worth the trouble....