In episode #1199, we talk about a few books that can help you and your brand in 2020! We share some choices that deal with customers, coaching, ambition and more, while also considering the benefits of less reading and more action. Tune in to find the right content that help you grow in the best way in the new year!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Business Books That Will Help You Grow in 2020.
- [00:41] Why a book is a such a great value proposition.
- [01:05] The Mom Test and figuring out what to build for your customers.
- [01:39] The benefits of reading no books at all in 2020!
- [02:20] Taking action instead of stockpiling knowledge that leads to nothing.
- [03:40] Allowing time for perspective every day.
- [04:15] Trillion Dollar Coach, Play Bigger and Traction.
- [05:55] That’s it for today!
- [06:00] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Seth Godin
- The Mom Test
- Rob Fitzpatrick
- The Startup Chat
- Warren Buffett
- Trillion Dollar Coach
- Steve Jobs
- Eric Schmidt
- Play Bigger
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....
In episode #2409, Neil and Eric talk about how YouTube and Spotify are changing the podcast game. You might think that with five to 10 million podcasts in existence, the world of podcasts is saturated...