In episode #1199, we talk about a few books that can help you and your brand in 2020! We share some choices that deal with customers, coaching, ambition and more, while also considering the benefits of less reading and more action. Tune in to find the right content that help you grow in the best way in the new year!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Business Books That Will Help You Grow in 2020.
- [00:41] Why a book is a such a great value proposition.
- [01:05] The Mom Test and figuring out what to build for your customers.
- [01:39] The benefits of reading no books at all in 2020!
- [02:20] Taking action instead of stockpiling knowledge that leads to nothing.
- [03:40] Allowing time for perspective every day.
- [04:15] Trillion Dollar Coach, Play Bigger and Traction.
- [05:55] That’s it for today!
- [06:00] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Seth Godin
- The Mom Test
- Rob Fitzpatrick
- The Startup Chat
- Warren Buffett
- Trillion Dollar Coach
- Steve Jobs
- Eric Schmidt
- Play Bigger
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...