Business Lessons That Eric Learned from 2020
In episode #1603, we hear about the business lessons Eric has learned from 2020. We find out about his choice to slow down, the power of media as leverage, and the benefits of communicating your vision to your team. Tune in to discover Eric’s major takeaways from this year.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Business Lessons That Eric Learned from 2020.
- [00:36] Eric’s biggest lesson: Turning inward and unlearning his programming.
- [01:24] How the turtle Eric got from Puerto Rico reminds him to slow down.
- [01:51] Overreacting is a lot better than not reacting.
- [02:26] Cut quickly and do it all at once – Another big takeaway from the year.
- [02:38] Even in the pandemic, people still crave human connection.
- [03:03] Media is still an incredibly high form of leverage.
- [03:09] The benefits Eric has seen spending more time on Twitter and YouTube.
- [04:13] Communicate the overall vision of your activities to your team.
- [04:56] That’s it for today!
- [04:56] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Andrew S. Grove
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...