Business Lessons That Eric Learned from 2020
In episode #1603, we hear about the business lessons Eric has learned from 2020. We find out about his choice to slow down, the power of media as leverage, and the benefits of communicating your vision to your team. Tune in to discover Eric’s major takeaways from this year.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Business Lessons That Eric Learned from 2020.
- [00:36] Eric’s biggest lesson: Turning inward and unlearning his programming.
- [01:24] How the turtle Eric got from Puerto Rico reminds him to slow down.
- [01:51] Overreacting is a lot better than not reacting.
- [02:26] Cut quickly and do it all at once – Another big takeaway from the year.
- [02:38] Even in the pandemic, people still crave human connection.
- [03:03] Media is still an incredibly high form of leverage.
- [03:09] The benefits Eric has seen spending more time on Twitter and YouTube.
- [04:13] Communicate the overall vision of your activities to your team.
- [04:56] That’s it for today!
- [04:56] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...