Business Lessons That Eric Learned from 2020
In episode #1603, we hear about the business lessons Eric has learned from 2020. We find out about his choice to slow down, the power of media as leverage, and the benefits of communicating your vision to your team. Tune in to discover Eric’s major takeaways from this year.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Business Lessons That Eric Learned from 2020.
- [00:36] Eric’s biggest lesson: Turning inward and unlearning his programming.
- [01:24] How the turtle Eric got from Puerto Rico reminds him to slow down.
- [01:51] Overreacting is a lot better than not reacting.
- [02:26] Cut quickly and do it all at once – Another big takeaway from the year.
- [02:38] Even in the pandemic, people still crave human connection.
- [03:03] Media is still an incredibly high form of leverage.
- [03:09] The benefits Eric has seen spending more time on Twitter and YouTube.
- [04:13] Communicate the overall vision of your activities to your team.
- [04:56] That’s it for today!
- [04:56] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...