Business Lessons That Neil Learned from 2020
In episode #1602, we talk about some of the business lessons that Neil learned from 2020. From doubling down on what’s working to making multiple hires for the same role, there was no shortage of takeaways from this year. Tune in to hear them all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Business Lessons That Neil Learned from 2020.
- [00:39] The biggest thing Neil learned: Double down on what’s working.
- [01:14] Hire multiple people for the same role and let them compete.
- [01:49] Don’t spend more money on ads; find out what you can give away for free.
- [02:47] You have to be patient and give things a few tries.
- [04:28] The importance of hiring people who have already done what you’re looking for.
- [05:55] You must give people a good severance if you let them go.
- [05:57] That’s it for today!
- [05:57] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...