Business Lessons That Neil Learned from 2020
In episode #1602, we talk about some of the business lessons that Neil learned from 2020. From doubling down on what’s working to making multiple hires for the same role, there was no shortage of takeaways from this year. Tune in to hear them all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Business Lessons That Neil Learned from 2020.
- [00:39] The biggest thing Neil learned: Double down on what’s working.
- [01:14] Hire multiple people for the same role and let them compete.
- [01:49] Don’t spend more money on ads; find out what you can give away for free.
- [02:47] You have to be patient and give things a few tries.
- [04:28] The importance of hiring people who have already done what you’re looking for.
- [05:55] You must give people a good severance if you let them go.
- [05:57] That’s it for today!
- [05:57] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...