Business Lessons That Neil Learned from 2020
In episode #1602, we talk about some of the business lessons that Neil learned from 2020. From doubling down on what’s working to making multiple hires for the same role, there was no shortage of takeaways from this year. Tune in to hear them all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Business Lessons That Neil Learned from 2020.
- [00:39] The biggest thing Neil learned: Double down on what’s working.
- [01:14] Hire multiple people for the same role and let them compete.
- [01:49] Don’t spend more money on ads; find out what you can give away for free.
- [02:47] You have to be patient and give things a few tries.
- [04:28] The importance of hiring people who have already done what you’re looking for.
- [05:55] You must give people a good severance if you let them go.
- [05:57] That’s it for today!
- [05:57] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...