Business Tax Secrets That Have Saved Us +$1,000,000s
In episode #1610, we talk about business tax secrets that have saved us millions! Although paying your taxes brings many rewards, there are a lot of opportunities for saving money along the way. Tune is as we break down all of our tax saving tips for your business.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Business Tax Secrets That Have Saved Us +$1,000,000s.mp3.
- [00:31] QSBS: Qualified Small Business Stock can save you up to $10 million on taxes.
- [01:13] How to put your R&D tax credit on autopilot.
- [01:50] The benefit of investing your money back into business growth.
- [02:21] Deferring tax while the value of your business grows.
- [03:03] Moving to a lower tax state or Puerto Rico.
- [03:26] Changing your perspective on taxation as a benefit to your life.
- [04:01] R&D back-tax range: up to three years.
- [04:19] The tax benefits surrounding depreciation.
- [04:50] Alternate options to paying taxes: reinvesting in people and business growth.
- [05:36] That’s it for today!
- [05:38] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...