Can You Have an Unlimited SEO Budget?
In episode #1734, we ask whether you can have an unlimited SEO budget. There is a huge variance in the budgets businesses allocate to the SEO side of things, so what should you be doing and when? We believe that there are a number of helpful strategies, from building with a strong foundation to intermittently pumping money into your rankings. Tune in to find out more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Can You Have an Unlimited SEO Budget?.
- [00:29] Common questions around budgeting for SEO.
- [01:02] The law of diminishing returns and what this teaches us about reallocation.
- [01:20] How impatience for results and returns can stifle success.
- [01:55] Using a stop-start approach to SEO with a big budget.
- [02:11] Using more money on SEO than paid media and why we recommend this.
- [02:37] The slow and steady approach to SEO for young businesses and websites.
- [03:07] That is it for today!
- [03:10] Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...