Can You Have an Unlimited SEO Budget?
In episode #1734, we ask whether you can have an unlimited SEO budget. There is a huge variance in the budgets businesses allocate to the SEO side of things, so what should you be doing and when? We believe that there are a number of helpful strategies, from building with a strong foundation to intermittently pumping money into your rankings. Tune in to find out more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Can You Have an Unlimited SEO Budget?.
- [00:29] Common questions around budgeting for SEO.
- [01:02] The law of diminishing returns and what this teaches us about reallocation.
- [01:20] How impatience for results and returns can stifle success.
- [01:55] Using a stop-start approach to SEO with a big budget.
- [02:11] Using more money on SEO than paid media and why we recommend this.
- [02:37] The slow and steady approach to SEO for young businesses and websites.
- [03:07] That is it for today!
- [03:10] Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...