In episode #1442, we talk about if you can really change your life with one piece of content! The answer, as you might have guessed, is yes. We talk about the benefits of writing often, publishing loads content and staying open-minded to the small things that can change everything. Tune in to get some great tips on facilitating success!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Can You Really Change Your Life with One Piece of Content?
- [00:35] The example of the skyscraper technique and what this exemplifies.
- [01:05] What is the one piece of content that can do this for you?
- [01:38] Using writing to think deeply and articulate your thoughts.
- [02:44] The one piece that can lead to many more steps in your journey.
- [03:36] The two articles that had huge and unexpected results for Neil!
- [04:12] Staying consistent and getting in the reps.
- [04:20] That is it for today!
- [04:23] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...