In episode #1920, Neil and Eric talk about the SEO trend you need to chase if you don’t want to flounder. The number one thing you should be thinking about when optimizing your SEO is customer experience. Tune in to find out what tools you should be using to ensure your customers are getting the Time to Value that they need!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Chase This SEO Trend or You’ll Flounder.
- [00:25] The SEO element no one is talking about, but is essential for effective SEO: usability.
- [01:17] How to get the user to find what they need as quickly as possible.
- [02:13] The foundational concept of Time to Value and how to ensure a good experience for your customers.
- [04:03] That’s it for today!
- [04:17] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Check out our blueprint on how to build your dream business: https://www.marketingschool.io/training
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...