In episode #1920, Neil and Eric talk about the SEO trend you need to chase if you don’t want to flounder. The number one thing you should be thinking about when optimizing your SEO is customer experience. Tune in to find out what tools you should be using to ensure your customers are getting the Time to Value that they need!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Chase This SEO Trend or You’ll Flounder.
- [00:25] The SEO element no one is talking about, but is essential for effective SEO: usability.
- [01:17] How to get the user to find what they need as quickly as possible.
- [02:13] The foundational concept of Time to Value and how to ensure a good experience for your customers.
- [04:03] That’s it for today!
- [04:17] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Check out our blueprint on how to build your dream business: https://www.marketingschool.io/training
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Syed Balkhi and Eric Siu discuss the power of compounding and the importance of maintaining friendships with other high performers. Syed shares his philosophy of giving unconditionally and compounding...
In episode #2682, we discuss the impact of OpenAI's Sora on the marketing and business world. We highlight the significant loss in market cap experienced by Adobe stock after the announcement of Sora....
In episode #2681 of Marketing School, hosts Eric Siu, Neil Patel, and Ralph Burns along with Kasim Aslam from the Perpetual Traffic podcast delve into the future of agencies and the evolving landscape...