In episode #1920, Neil and Eric talk about the SEO trend you need to chase if you don’t want to flounder. The number one thing you should be thinking about when optimizing your SEO is customer experience. Tune in to find out what tools you should be using to ensure your customers are getting the Time to Value that they need!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Chase This SEO Trend or You’ll Flounder.
- [00:25] The SEO element no one is talking about, but is essential for effective SEO: usability.
- [01:17] How to get the user to find what they need as quickly as possible.
- [02:13] The foundational concept of Time to Value and how to ensure a good experience for your customers.
- [04:03] That’s it for today!
- [04:17] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Check out our blueprint on how to build your dream business: https://www.marketingschool.io/training
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...