In episode #1922, Neil and Eric talk about chasing ROAS – finding winning strategies in SEO. Many marketers focus the majority of their energy on creating return on ad spend, also known as ROAS. While this is an excellent strategy to pursue if it works for you, it’s also important that you don’t lose sight of optimizing your SEO, especially since it has massive payoffs in the long run. To learn more about our winning strategies in SEO, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Chasing ROAS – Finding Winning Strategies in SEO.
- [00:30] The definition of ROAS: Return On Ad Spend.
- [00:36] Why you should also be focusing on winning strategies in SEO.
- [01:17] Five winning strategies for capitalizing on SEO.
- [01:29] How to implement pain point SEO.
- [02:34] Some of the ways that you can expand internationally.
- [03:07] How to repurpose your content.
- [03:58] If you want to win in the long run with SEO you need to create brand recognition along with a high-quality product or service.
- [04:53] How to use power pages to create a comprehensive resource and rank highly for your SEO.
- [05:40] That’s it for today!
- [05:49] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Check out our blueprint on how to build your dream business: https://www.marketingschool.io/training
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2572, we explore the ins and outs of virtual summits and investigate whether they are still relevant today. Virtual Summits can be a great way to build community, foster connection, and ge...
In episode #2571, we delve into a recent Harvard case study that looks at how humans using AI can outperform humans who aren’t using AI — by a large margin! With so many changes and advancements t...
In episode #2570, we unpack X’s partnership with Google to sell programmatic ads. There have been a lot of changes at X, formerly known as Twitter, from their controversial name change to their newl...