In episode #1634, Neil and Eric share their experience with the hottest new platform, Clubhouse. You will hear about why Neil is not devoting much time to it at the moment, the effort Eric is putting in, and much more. Tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Clubhouse Stories.
- [00:40] Neil’s experience with Clubhouse and why he is waiting for it to blow up.
- [01:48] Why people are spending hours growing their Clubhouse following.
- [02:29] The amount of time Eric spent on Clubhouse and his choice to scale back.
- [03:08] The value of establishing yourself on a platform early on.
- [03:30] Eric’s experience on Clubhouse with a famous DJ, BT.
- [04:29] There is a lot of room for serendipitous encounters on Clubhouse.
- [05:40] Most people can’t afford to take Neil’s approach to growing his Clubhouse following.
- [05:51] Like bitcoin, Clubhouse will probably be zero or hero.
- [06:00] That’s it for today!
- [06:00] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...
In episode #2624, We discuss the breakdown of the New York Times' revenue. We highlight the significant role of affiliate marketing in generating income for the company, with Wirecutter affiliate comm...