In episode #1813, we talk about our strategies for making the most out of conferences. While the content from conferences themselves is valuable, the networking and business opportunities they bring takes the cake for us. Tune in and hear about how you can max this aspect of conferences out by hosting dinners and signing up as a speaker.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Conferences Are Coming Back. Here’s How to Make The Most of Them.
- [00:57] Throwing dinners as a way of supercharging networking.
- [01:25] Which part of the conference experience Eric gets the most value from.
- [01:40] Signing up as a speaker and bringing a team member to process new opportunities.
- [02:24] The long-term compensation of free speaking gigs.
- [02:54] That’s it!
- [02:55] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live events.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...