In episode #1813, we talk about our strategies for making the most out of conferences. While the content from conferences themselves is valuable, the networking and business opportunities they bring takes the cake for us. Tune in and hear about how you can max this aspect of conferences out by hosting dinners and signing up as a speaker.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Conferences Are Coming Back. Here’s How to Make The Most of Them.
- [00:57] Throwing dinners as a way of supercharging networking.
- [01:25] Which part of the conference experience Eric gets the most value from.
- [01:40] Signing up as a speaker and bringing a team member to process new opportunities.
- [02:24] The long-term compensation of free speaking gigs.
- [02:54] That’s it!
- [02:55] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live events.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1868, Neil and Eric talk about CRO tips that will help you convert. Whether it’s having a range of payment options or looking at your image quality, there are numerous ways to optimize y...
In episode #1867, Neil and Eric talk about some rules they follow with marketing. From the rule of seven to the 80/20 rule, there is no shortage of top marketing tips for you. Tune in to hear it all!...
In episode #1866, Neil and Eric share seven ways to gamify your social media to gain a following. From contests to giveaways, there are so many creative ways to engage people. You just have to know ho...