In episode #1813, we talk about our strategies for making the most out of conferences. While the content from conferences themselves is valuable, the networking and business opportunities they bring takes the cake for us. Tune in and hear about how you can max this aspect of conferences out by hosting dinners and signing up as a speaker.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Conferences Are Coming Back. Here’s How to Make The Most of Them.
- [00:57] Throwing dinners as a way of supercharging networking.
- [01:25] Which part of the conference experience Eric gets the most value from.
- [01:40] Signing up as a speaker and bringing a team member to process new opportunities.
- [02:24] The long-term compensation of free speaking gigs.
- [02:54] That’s it!
- [02:55] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live events.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...