In episode #1813, we talk about our strategies for making the most out of conferences. While the content from conferences themselves is valuable, the networking and business opportunities they bring takes the cake for us. Tune in and hear about how you can max this aspect of conferences out by hosting dinners and signing up as a speaker.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Conferences Are Coming Back. Here’s How to Make The Most of Them.
- [00:57] Throwing dinners as a way of supercharging networking.
- [01:25] Which part of the conference experience Eric gets the most value from.
- [01:40] Signing up as a speaker and bringing a team member to process new opportunities.
- [02:24] The long-term compensation of free speaking gigs.
- [02:54] That’s it!
- [02:55] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live events.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...