In episode #1564, Neil and Eric talk about creative ways to finance your business that do not involve bank loans or venture capital. You will hear about revenue-based financing options, deferring down payments, and how you can use a combination of these strategies to get the wheels in motion. Be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Creative Financing Options for Your Business.
- [00:33] Unpacking the financing options that are available.
- [01:04] Revenue-based financing and how this helps SaaS companies with recurring revenue.
- [01:59] Why getting a personal guarantor on a loan is a creative financing option.
- [02:37] Deferring down payments; another imaginative finance solution.
- [03:33] You can combine several strategies to fund your business.
- [03:38] The benefits Neil has seen using performance-based deals.
- [04:26] Companies that can help with revenue-based financing.
- [04:45] That’s it for today!
- [04:45] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...