In episode #1564, Neil and Eric talk about creative ways to finance your business that do not involve bank loans or venture capital. You will hear about revenue-based financing options, deferring down payments, and how you can use a combination of these strategies to get the wheels in motion. Be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Creative Financing Options for Your Business.
- [00:33] Unpacking the financing options that are available.
- [01:04] Revenue-based financing and how this helps SaaS companies with recurring revenue.
- [01:59] Why getting a personal guarantor on a loan is a creative financing option.
- [02:37] Deferring down payments; another imaginative finance solution.
- [03:33] You can combine several strategies to fund your business.
- [03:38] The benefits Neil has seen using performance-based deals.
- [04:26] Companies that can help with revenue-based financing.
- [04:45] That’s it for today!
- [04:45] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...