In episode #1564, Neil and Eric talk about creative ways to finance your business that do not involve bank loans or venture capital. You will hear about revenue-based financing options, deferring down payments, and how you can use a combination of these strategies to get the wheels in motion. Be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Creative Financing Options for Your Business.
- [00:33] Unpacking the financing options that are available.
- [01:04] Revenue-based financing and how this helps SaaS companies with recurring revenue.
- [01:59] Why getting a personal guarantor on a loan is a creative financing option.
- [02:37] Deferring down payments; another imaginative finance solution.
- [03:33] You can combine several strategies to fund your business.
- [03:38] The benefits Neil has seen using performance-based deals.
- [04:26] Companies that can help with revenue-based financing.
- [04:45] That’s it for today!
- [04:45] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
David Sacks on LinkedIn
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...