In episode #2339, Neil and Eric share their thoughts on creative ways to use ChatGPT for Marketing. While ChatGPT has implications extending across industries, it is relevant for marketing too, and can help you to communicate with customers and boost conversions. Find out how when you tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Creative Ways to Use ChatGPT for Marketing.
- [00:27] A quick recap on ChatGPT by Open AI.
- [00:53] Some of the implications behind ChatGPT.
- [01:09] Ways in which ChatGPT is relevant for marketing.
- [01:26] How ChatGPT can help you to communicate with customers and boost conversions.
- [01:56] Using ChatGPT to create outlines.
- [02:18] An example of using ChatGPT to create a script before making a video from scratch.
- [03:04] Using ChatGPT to create landing pages.
- [03:24] A prediction for how ChatGPT will monetize in the future.
- [04:19] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [04:20] An invitation to join us in Miami on 12 February for Leveling Up Founders.
- [04:32] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2466, we broach the topic of using AI for doing outbound. The goal with outbound is to stand out and AI can help you do so. Tune in to discover how AI can be used to customize insights for...
In episode #2465, we investigate the software that can create AI-generated articles to “drive real traffic”. Namely, byword.ai. While AI SEO strategies might have short-term results, we don’t be...
In episode #2464, we explore the question of vanity metrics versus revenue. We look at a particular story of a creator reaching 100 million views on YouTube with only a $900 return. These stats beg th...