In episode #2339, Neil and Eric share their thoughts on creative ways to use ChatGPT for Marketing. While ChatGPT has implications extending across industries, it is relevant for marketing too, and can help you to communicate with customers and boost conversions. Find out how when you tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Creative Ways to Use ChatGPT for Marketing.
- [00:27] A quick recap on ChatGPT by Open AI.
- [00:53] Some of the implications behind ChatGPT.
- [01:09] Ways in which ChatGPT is relevant for marketing.
- [01:26] How ChatGPT can help you to communicate with customers and boost conversions.
- [01:56] Using ChatGPT to create outlines.
- [02:18] An example of using ChatGPT to create a script before making a video from scratch.
- [03:04] Using ChatGPT to create landing pages.
- [03:24] A prediction for how ChatGPT will monetize in the future.
- [04:19] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [04:20] An invitation to join us in Miami on 12 February for Leveling Up Founders.
- [04:32] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...