In episode #1204, we talk about why customer reviews are important and how you can actually get more. In our online society, reviews play a critical role in helping customers make their purchase decisions. Listen in to discover the tips and strategies for encouraging customers to leave reviews in both B2B and consumer-based markets.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why Customer Reviews Are Important.
- [00:31] The prominent role that reviews play in purchasing decisions.
- [01:13] B2B and consumer-based strategies for getting more customer reviews.
- [02:02] Using NPS software to encourage customers to write reviews.
- [02:32] Learning to capitalize on previous customer reviews to get more fresh reviews.
- [03:46] The positive impact of following up with customers to gain more positive reviews.
- [05:01] That’s it for today!
- [05:03] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...