In episode #1204, we talk about why customer reviews are important and how you can actually get more. In our online society, reviews play a critical role in helping customers make their purchase decisions. Listen in to discover the tips and strategies for encouraging customers to leave reviews in both B2B and consumer-based markets.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why Customer Reviews Are Important.
- [00:31] The prominent role that reviews play in purchasing decisions.
- [01:13] B2B and consumer-based strategies for getting more customer reviews.
- [02:02] Using NPS software to encourage customers to write reviews.
- [02:32] Learning to capitalize on previous customer reviews to get more fresh reviews.
- [03:46] The positive impact of following up with customers to gain more positive reviews.
- [05:01] That’s it for today!
- [05:03] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...