In episode #1983, Neil and Eric talk about which meetings to cut from your week to improve your focus. We’ve all had those meetings where we don’t understand why we had to be there. Tune in to learn our tricks for trimming the fat and only attend the meetings that matter.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Cut These Meetings From Your Week to Focus.
- [00:30] Why you should cut any meeting where there are multiple people within your department.
- [01:30] How to audit your past meetings to determine which ones were useful and gave you energy.
- [02:28] Why it’s useful to cut out meetings that contain information and updates that could be conveyed over Slack or email.
- [03:22] Neil’s philosophy on doing quick calls for updates to avoid unnecessary meetings.
- [04:03] That’s it for today!
- [04:11] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event in Austin, Texas!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...