In episode #554, Eric and Neil share some of their daily habits that they believe contribute to their success. Tune in to hear some great tips for being productive!
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Daily Habits Shared by the World’s Most Successful Marketers
- [00:36] You have to continuously learn, because things are always changing.
- [00:42] Eric is always checking Feedly to keep abreast of issues and changes in marketing.
- [01:30] Neil, one of the world’s most successful marketers, likes to make to-do lists and break things down into daily tasks.
- [01:42] He finds he learns the most from events and meetups.
- [02:15] Eric learned some vital techniques from the book The One Thing.
- [02:20] He uses Evernote to organize his to-do lists. He puts one thing at the top as the one major thing he absolutely must get done that day.
- [02:57] The tool that Neil looks at every day: Google Analytics.
- [03:20] He uses GA because it helps him see issues before they are even publicly announced.
- [03:43] He also uses Gmail and Skype daily, Ahrefs and SEMrush several times per week.
- [04:00] Daily tools that Eric uses: Pocket, Slack, Asana.
- [05:10] Neil likes Trello, as it allows him to see all his agency’s projects at once.
- [05:45] Daily meditation, journaling, and exercise are other great daily tools.
- [06:11] Neil’s daily habits are: waking up at 5am, working out for 30 minutes or so, eating breakfast, meetings throughout the day.
- [06:57] The more you can optimize your life, the better.
- [07:29] Neil also tries to take a walk every single day to clear his mind.
- [08:24] If you don’t want to spend money on expensive exercise classes, you can buy a walking/standing desk.
- [08:36] That’s it for today!
- [08:38] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special edition of Crazy Egg, the heat mapping tool.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...