In episode #1836, Neil and Eric talk about what a newbie SEO should be doing. While it is important to research and read, you have to get your hands dirty to truly learn. Tune in to hear top tips on how to gain experience as a newbie SEO.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Day in the Life of a Newbie SEO.
- [00:32] What most people think a newbie SEO’s day-to-day will entail.
- [00:49] What we think a newbie SEO should be doing every day.
- [01:39] You will learn the most by running your own site you are passionate about.
- [01:57] How Eric got his start in SEO and the many lessons he learned.
- [03:25] Neil’s first site and the big lesson he learned about traffic and conversions.
- [04:16] Try things people tell you not to do, just to see what will happen.
- [05:26] As a general rule, long-term plays work better in the world of SEO.
- [05:40] You will never learn as much as you do from hands-on experience.
- [05:57] That’s it for today!
- [05:57] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...