In episode #1836, Neil and Eric talk about what a newbie SEO should be doing. While it is important to research and read, you have to get your hands dirty to truly learn. Tune in to hear top tips on how to gain experience as a newbie SEO.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Day in the Life of a Newbie SEO.
- [00:32] What most people think a newbie SEO’s day-to-day will entail.
- [00:49] What we think a newbie SEO should be doing every day.
- [01:39] You will learn the most by running your own site you are passionate about.
- [01:57] How Eric got his start in SEO and the many lessons he learned.
- [03:25] Neil’s first site and the big lesson he learned about traffic and conversions.
- [04:16] Try things people tell you not to do, just to see what will happen.
- [05:26] As a general rule, long-term plays work better in the world of SEO.
- [05:40] You will never learn as much as you do from hands-on experience.
- [05:57] That’s it for today!
- [05:57] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Google Search Console
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...