In episode #1836, Neil and Eric talk about what a newbie SEO should be doing. While it is important to research and read, you have to get your hands dirty to truly learn. Tune in to hear top tips on how to gain experience as a newbie SEO.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Day in the Life of a Newbie SEO.
- [00:32] What most people think a newbie SEO’s day-to-day will entail.
- [00:49] What we think a newbie SEO should be doing every day.
- [01:39] You will learn the most by running your own site you are passionate about.
- [01:57] How Eric got his start in SEO and the many lessons he learned.
- [03:25] Neil’s first site and the big lesson he learned about traffic and conversions.
- [04:16] Try things people tell you not to do, just to see what will happen.
- [05:26] As a general rule, long-term plays work better in the world of SEO.
- [05:40] You will never learn as much as you do from hands-on experience.
- [05:57] That’s it for today!
- [05:57] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...