Do Fractional SEOs Work?
In episode #1646, we explore the topic of whether fractional SEOs work. What we mean by fractional is ‘part-time’. Part-time employees occupy what we call the murky middle — they have no incentive to go all-in on your vision for your company. Tune in and hear more about why fractional employees don’t work out and why you should hire contractors or full-time staff instead!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Do Fractional SEOs Work?
- [00:30] What ‘fractional’ means in the context of employees.
- [01:20] Rather hire a contractor than a part-time employee.
- [01:54] Fractional employees can’t go all-in and gel with a company
- [02:22] If you can’t afford contractors, hold off until you are ready.
- [03:00] That is it for today!
- [03:01] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...