In episode #1383, we ask whether headings really impact your rankings. We talk about the different ways Neil measured the effect of headings in a recent experiment. From font size and tags, to paragraphs and more, tune in to find the surprising effect these can all have on your traffic and SEO.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Do Headings Really Impact Your Rankings?
- [00:35] The surprising test results that sparked this conversation.
- [01:42] The four groups of headings that Neil used to measure efficacy.
- [02:29] Which groups improved traffic and which groups declined — what does Google like?
- [03:19] Same font sizes result in shorter visits to your site.
- [04:05] Pulling snippets from headings and making it easier for search engines.
- [04:17] That is it for today!
- [04:20] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1430, we share seven remote work trends that will impact your business! As the world changes in front of our eyes, remote work has been a distinct component of the professional world durin...
In episode #1429, we unpack Google's upcoming algorithm update! Google is taking more care than ever around user experience and it seems their new updates will be no different. We talk about the reaso...
In episode #1428, we talk about what you can learn from black hat SEOs! There is a whole array of strategies and tactics out there to grow you brand and boost your traffic, and some are more within th...