In Episode #474, Eric and Neil discuss how high-end infographics still work and manage to pull in traffic. They recommend various sources for finding some great infographic designers and provide tips and tricks which will help you create something that truly resonates with your target audience.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: Do Infographics Still Work in Today’s Day and Age?
- 00:40 – A high-end infographic still works
- 00:53 – The basic ones do not work anymore
- 01:09 – People want something new which adds value
- 01:18 – Visual.ly is a great source to find infographic designers; Pinterest, Dribbble and Behance are some other sources worth checking out
- 01:46 – Offshore designers might need more direction compared to someone who is US based
- 02:11 – 3D infographics tend to do quite well
- 02:55 – You can’t just go viral; start off by focusing on creating something great that resonates with your target audience
- 03:10 – Make sure you have an embed code generator; we recommend the WordPress plugin WB embed code generator
- 03:18 – Add a paragraph of text above and below the infographic
- 03:31 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial for Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 03:38 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 03:47 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- A high-end infographic still works. Avoid using basic infographics. People want something new that adds value.
- Offshore designers might need more direction compared to someone who is US based.
- 3D infographics tend to do quite well and generate the required traffic.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...