In Episode #474, Eric and Neil discuss how high-end infographics still work and manage to pull in traffic. They recommend various sources for finding some great infographic designers and provide tips and tricks which will help you create something that truly resonates with your target audience.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: Do Infographics Still Work in Today’s Day and Age?
- 00:40 – A high-end infographic still works
- 00:53 – The basic ones do not work anymore
- 01:09 – People want something new which adds value
- 01:18 – Visual.ly is a great source to find infographic designers; Pinterest, Dribbble and Behance are some other sources worth checking out
- 01:46 – Offshore designers might need more direction compared to someone who is US based
- 02:11 – 3D infographics tend to do quite well
- 02:55 – You can’t just go viral; start off by focusing on creating something great that resonates with your target audience
- 03:10 – Make sure you have an embed code generator; we recommend the WordPress plugin WB embed code generator
- 03:18 – Add a paragraph of text above and below the infographic
- 03:31 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial for Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 03:38 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 03:47 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- A high-end infographic still works. Avoid using basic infographics. People want something new that adds value.
- Offshore designers might need more direction compared to someone who is US based.
- 3D infographics tend to do quite well and generate the required traffic.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1933, Neil and Eric talk about whether your business should have a phone number listed. Having a phone number listed may seem outdated, but testing has shown that simply listing a phone nu...
In episode #1932, Neil and Eric talk about the economics of buying another business versus building. When you’re deciding whether or not to buy a business, the number one question you should ask you...
In episode #1931, Neil and Eric talk about how to profit off your blog without selling out. If you pivot from your original content in order to sell something, there’s a good chance you’ll feel li...