In episode #2045, Neil and Eric talk about whether personality tests actually help you pick the right marketers. Personality tests are great for a lot of things. They help you identify traits that team members might have in common while also better understanding one another’s strengths and weaknesses. Learn about the personality tests that Neil and Eric use and why personality tests aren’t necessarily the best way to find good marketers.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Do Personality Tests Actually Help You Pick the Right Marketers.
- [00:30] Some of the personality tests that are out there and which ones we use.
- [01:32] Why personality tests are great for team cohesion.
- [01:42] Why personality tests aren’t necessarily well equipped to determine whether someone will be a good marketer.
- [04:44] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [04:48] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...