In episode #2045, Neil and Eric talk about whether personality tests actually help you pick the right marketers. Personality tests are great for a lot of things. They help you identify traits that team members might have in common while also better understanding one another’s strengths and weaknesses. Learn about the personality tests that Neil and Eric use and why personality tests aren’t necessarily the best way to find good marketers.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Do Personality Tests Actually Help You Pick the Right Marketers.
- [00:30] Some of the personality tests that are out there and which ones we use.
- [01:32] Why personality tests are great for team cohesion.
- [01:42] Why personality tests aren’t necessarily well equipped to determine whether someone will be a good marketer.
- [04:44] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [04:48] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...