In episode #2045, Neil and Eric talk about whether personality tests actually help you pick the right marketers. Personality tests are great for a lot of things. They help you identify traits that team members might have in common while also better understanding one another’s strengths and weaknesses. Learn about the personality tests that Neil and Eric use and why personality tests aren’t necessarily the best way to find good marketers.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Do Personality Tests Actually Help You Pick the Right Marketers.
- [00:30] Some of the personality tests that are out there and which ones we use.
- [01:32] Why personality tests are great for team cohesion.
- [01:42] Why personality tests aren’t necessarily well equipped to determine whether someone will be a good marketer.
- [04:44] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [04:48] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....