In episode #1301, we discuss whether podcast ads actually work! Advertising placements on podcasts are typically hard to track and there are definitely scenarios in which you will struggle to see results. The main lesson here is to find a platform and audience that suits your offer. Tune in to hear about clever ways to get your name out there.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Do Podcast Ads Actually Work?
- [00:34] What podcast ads are and why most do not work.
- [01:23] The key to podcast ads: relevant content to the platform.
- [02:01] Some examples of top brands who advertise on podcasts.
- [03:20] Consider creating your own podcast as a means of advertising!
- [03:42] Different spots to monetize and making these relatable.
- [04:12] That’s it!
- [04:15] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Top Brands Advertising on Podcasts
- Rocket Mortgage
- Tim Ferriss
- Joe Rogan
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...