In episode #1911, Neil and Eric talk about what to do before Black Friday and Cyber Monday. The days, weeks, and months leading up to Black Friday and Cyber Monday, is a crucial time of preparation. We discuss some of the best ways to prime your contact list for your upcoming deals, as well as how to do rigorous testing to make sure your site can handle the holiday traffic. To learn more about what you should be doing in preparation, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Do This Before Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- [00:30] Why incorporating upsells and downsells are essential.
- [01:41] Prime your contact list to anticipate your Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals through your various marketing channels like high-volume emails, blogs, or texts.
- [02:25] Remember to take into account worldwide supply chain issues.
- [03:00] Why it’s important to do rigorous testing of your site leading up to these holidays.
- [04:12] That’s it for today!
- [04:20] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- KanBan Box
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...