In episode #1537, we hear about what to do if you if your Facebook ad account gets banned. With new policies, it is easy to get flagged, highlighting the importance of a backup plan. Tune in today to hear some top tips on what to do if you can no longer access your ad account.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Do This If Your Facebook Ad Account Gets Banned or Suspended.
- [00:38] The story of how Eric’s Consulting School ad account got blocked.
- [01:04] Hear what Eric did when his account got suspended.
- [01:39] Why Eric’s method of unblocking his account will not work for everyone.
- [02:01] What you can do to prevent your account from being banned.
- [02:29] When your account gets suspended, people’s jobs are on the line.
- [02:47] Neil’s advice: Create a new account!
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Sam Ovens’ YouTube Video
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....