In episode #1537, we hear about what to do if you if your Facebook ad account gets banned. With new policies, it is easy to get flagged, highlighting the importance of a backup plan. Tune in today to hear some top tips on what to do if you can no longer access your ad account.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Do This If Your Facebook Ad Account Gets Banned or Suspended.
- [00:38] The story of how Eric’s Consulting School ad account got blocked.
- [01:04] Hear what Eric did when his account got suspended.
- [01:39] Why Eric’s method of unblocking his account will not work for everyone.
- [02:01] What you can do to prevent your account from being banned.
- [02:29] When your account gets suspended, people’s jobs are on the line.
- [02:47] Neil’s advice: Create a new account!
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Sam Ovens’ YouTube Video
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Today we have a special bonus episode with special guest April Dunford author of Obviously Awesome!...
In episode #1570, we bring you part one of our three-part series on paid newsletters: Why you should start a subscription newsletter in 2021! People want to learn specialized skills these days, so hig...