In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach to using them in the near future. If you want to hear about how to make the most of their potential, and which you should focus on, tune in!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Do White Papers and Webinars Still Work?
- [00:24] Explaining exactly what white papers and webinars are.
- [01:30] Good content works; why this rule applies to white papers and webinars.
- [02:08] Reasons that webinars have worked well for us.
- [03:10] Getting specific to boost revenue.
- [03:32] That’s it for today!
- [03:37] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io for more resources.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...