In episode #961, we discuss whether blogging is still relevant. Tune in to hear if this method is still effective.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Do You Even Need to Blog Anymore?
- [00:35] We still blog, but we try not to spend money on it.
- [01:15] You can’t please everyone with one format, which is why it is important to blog.
- [01:21] Blogs still generate more traffic from a Google search.
- [01:40] Podcasting only gets good traffic for the first 30 days.
- [02:08] When you blog, you have more control over the SEO.
- [02:35] People are able to find you more organically.
- [03:00] In general, the answer is yes, but that doesn’t mean you need to create thousands of blog posts.
- [03:45] If you’re going to blog, write about new, fresh ideas.
- [04:05] Once Google recognizes your site as “quality” it will push your results to the top.
- [04:18] That’s it for today!
- [04:49] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...