In episode #836, we discuss the appropriate length for blog posts. Tune in to hear how long your posts should be.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Do You Really Need to Write 1890 Word Blog Posts to Rank on Page 1?
- [00:45] Brian Dean is the one who came up with this theory.
- [01:08] Google looks at each industry separately.
- [02:05] You don’t need long form content to succeed.
- [02:40] There a lot of things you can do to rank.
- [02:52] In the B2B industry, longer is better.
- [03:03] B2C, length isn’t as important.
- [03:54] Use SEMRush or Ahrefs to look at the top ten results in your industry.
- [04:11] See what the trend is for length.
- [04:32] That’s it for today!
- [04:40] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...