In episode #1319, we discuss whether influencer marketing works for B2B companies. While there are usually higher success rates for B2Cs, there is still an opportunity for B2Bs to benefit from this type of marketing – it’s all about finding the right influencers. Tune in to hear which tools you can use to find up and coming influencers!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Does Influencer Marketing Actually Work for B2B Companies?
- [00:33] An example of B2B marketing: A marketing agency doing business with Uber.
- [00:41] By the way, we are currently doing our Growth Accelerator in San Francisco!
- [00:50] How you can make influencer marketing work for B2B.
- [01:32] Consider Andreessen Horowitz’s two influencers in the tech world.
- [02:12] Many people have sought help from Neil because of his large audience.
- [02:35] You need to find the right influencer to optimize this kind of marketing.
- [02:52] Use tools like Social Blade to find up and coming influencers.
- [03:14] That’s it for today!
- [03:21] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...