In episode #1319, we discuss whether influencer marketing works for B2B companies. While there are usually higher success rates for B2Cs, there is still an opportunity for B2Bs to benefit from this type of marketing – it’s all about finding the right influencers. Tune in to hear which tools you can use to find up and coming influencers!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Does Influencer Marketing Actually Work for B2B Companies?
- [00:33] An example of B2B marketing: A marketing agency doing business with Uber.
- [00:41] By the way, we are currently doing our Growth Accelerator in San Francisco!
- [00:50] How you can make influencer marketing work for B2B.
- [01:32] Consider Andreessen Horowitz’s two influencers in the tech world.
- [02:12] Many people have sought help from Neil because of his large audience.
- [02:35] You need to find the right influencer to optimize this kind of marketing.
- [02:52] Use tools like Social Blade to find up and coming influencers.
- [03:14] That’s it for today!
- [03:21] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...