In episode #1117, we discuss whether going live cannibalized your video audience. Tune in to hear about our experiences with this.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Does Live Cannibalize Your Video Audience?
- [01:02] It has not cannibalized our podcast audience.
- [01:15] We always get viewers that had previously never heard of us.
- [01:30] It might cannibalize your audience in that you will get fewer total views.
- [02:25] We find that it boosts our subscribers overall.
- [02:50] To help prevent cannibalizing your content, create different content for live and your posted videos.
- [02:59] That’s it for today!
- [03:03] Go to Marketing School to check out a video that will help you grow your business.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...