In episode #1117, we discuss whether going live cannibalized your video audience. Tune in to hear about our experiences with this.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Does Live Cannibalize Your Video Audience?
- [01:02] It has not cannibalized our podcast audience.
- [01:15] We always get viewers that had previously never heard of us.
- [01:30] It might cannibalize your audience in that you will get fewer total views.
- [02:25] We find that it boosts our subscribers overall.
- [02:50] To help prevent cannibalizing your content, create different content for live and your posted videos.
- [02:59] That’s it for today!
- [03:03] Go to Marketing School to check out a video that will help you grow your business.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...
In episode #2403, Neil and Eric talk about how digital advertising will change in 2023 and beyond. Major developments in artificial intelligence (AI) along with increased privacy and tracking limitati...
In episode #2402, Neil and Eric talk about how the best marketers manage their most important resource, time. Tune in as we discuss some of the top methods for managing your routine and how to get the...