In episode #1117, we discuss whether going live cannibalized your video audience. Tune in to hear about our experiences with this.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Does Live Cannibalize Your Video Audience?
- [01:02] It has not cannibalized our podcast audience.
- [01:15] We always get viewers that had previously never heard of us.
- [01:30] It might cannibalize your audience in that you will get fewer total views.
- [02:25] We find that it boosts our subscribers overall.
- [02:50] To help prevent cannibalizing your content, create different content for live and your posted videos.
- [02:59] That’s it for today!
- [03:03] Go to Marketing School to check out a video that will help you grow your business.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...