In episode #1117, we discuss whether going live cannibalized your video audience. Tune in to hear about our experiences with this.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Does Live Cannibalize Your Video Audience?
- [01:02] It has not cannibalized our podcast audience.
- [01:15] We always get viewers that had previously never heard of us.
- [01:30] It might cannibalize your audience in that you will get fewer total views.
- [02:25] We find that it boosts our subscribers overall.
- [02:50] To help prevent cannibalizing your content, create different content for live and your posted videos.
- [02:59] That’s it for today!
- [03:03] Go to Marketing School to check out a video that will help you grow your business.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...