In episode #1934, we talk about whether personalization works in 2022! From quizzes and your sales funnel, to the tools that can help you improve the way you use personalization, we unpack whether it is all worth it at the end of the day! Tune in to find out more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Does Personalization Work in 2022?
- [00:25] A quick definition of personalization in the marketing context.
- [00:58] The results are in: personalization does not boost conversions!
- [02:28] Tools for better marketing personalization; a few recommendations.
- [03:38] The important surface level testing that should go into personalization projects.
- [03:47] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live for more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...