In episode #1934, we talk about whether personalization works in 2022! From quizzes and your sales funnel, to the tools that can help you improve the way you use personalization, we unpack whether it is all worth it at the end of the day! Tune in to find out more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Does Personalization Work in 2022?
- [00:25] A quick definition of personalization in the marketing context.
- [00:58] The results are in: personalization does not boost conversions!
- [02:28] Tools for better marketing personalization; a few recommendations.
- [03:38] The important surface level testing that should go into personalization projects.
- [03:47] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live for more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...