In episode #1934, we talk about whether personalization works in 2022! From quizzes and your sales funnel, to the tools that can help you improve the way you use personalization, we unpack whether it is all worth it at the end of the day! Tune in to find out more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Does Personalization Work in 2022?
- [00:25] A quick definition of personalization in the marketing context.
- [00:58] The results are in: personalization does not boost conversions!
- [02:28] Tools for better marketing personalization; a few recommendations.
- [03:38] The important surface level testing that should go into personalization projects.
- [03:47] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live for more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...