In episode #910, we discuss how and if podcasting can make good money. Tune in to hear how a podcast may be a lucrative endeavor.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Does Podcasting Make Good Money? (What We Learned From 16 Million Downloads)
- [01:08] Joe Rogan’s podcast gets 100 Million downloads per month.
- [01:21] The podcast makes $40 Million a year.
- [01:40] We are not interested in monetizing our podcast, as we are not going to make anywhere near that much money.
- [02:28] When Neil spoke at a recent conference, people inquired about the free event in LA.
- [02:47] More than ten people approached Neil about the LA event.
- [03:00] Podcasting is good for branding.
- [03:35] They don’t want to pollute the brand by advertising on the show.
- [03:47] When creating a podcast, you should have a goal.
- [04:10] This show has cost us more money than we’ve gotten out of it.
- [05:07] The free event will end up costing us money, but will pay out great dividends.
- [06:15] Building up good will pays off in the end.
- [06:40] Entrepreneur on Fire made over $45,000 last month.
- [07:12] That’s it for today!
- [07:16] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...