In episode #910, we discuss how and if podcasting can make good money. Tune in to hear how a podcast may be a lucrative endeavor.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Does Podcasting Make Good Money? (What We Learned From 16 Million Downloads)
- [01:08] Joe Rogan’s podcast gets 100 Million downloads per month.
- [01:21] The podcast makes $40 Million a year.
- [01:40] We are not interested in monetizing our podcast, as we are not going to make anywhere near that much money.
- [02:28] When Neil spoke at a recent conference, people inquired about the free event in LA.
- [02:47] More than ten people approached Neil about the LA event.
- [03:00] Podcasting is good for branding.
- [03:35] They don’t want to pollute the brand by advertising on the show.
- [03:47] When creating a podcast, you should have a goal.
- [04:10] This show has cost us more money than we’ve gotten out of it.
- [05:07] The free event will end up costing us money, but will pay out great dividends.
- [06:15] Building up good will pays off in the end.
- [06:40] Entrepreneur on Fire made over $45,000 last month.
- [07:12] That’s it for today!
- [07:16] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...