Don’t Make This Blogging Mistake
In episode #1731, we talk about a big mistake bloggers often make and how to avoid as well as rectify it. When people start blogging, often what happens is that they get a spike in traffic initially and then things go downhill from there. This is because they blog about the same topic over and over. Tune in and hear how to organize your content so that each piece ranks for different keywords!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Don’t Make This Blogging Mistake.
- [00:27] Most bloggers experience a decline in traffic over time.
- [00:56] The danger of blogging about the same topic over and over.
- [01:28] How the same keywords cause ranking cannibalization.
- [02:14] Using child pieces to rank back up to pillar pages.
- [02:46] The value of using a content library to monitor duplications.
- [02:55] Searching your blog for used keywords before writing a new post.
- [02:55] How to fix cannibalization using combination and 301 redirects.
- [03:19] Remember to rate, review, and subscribe to this show!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...
Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from American football coach Deion Sanders on brand building and influencer marketing TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...