In Episode #33 Eric and Neil discuss affiliate marketing. This marketing tactic, when pursued correctly, can be a very lucrative method for driving traffic.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:22 – What is affiliate marketing?
- 00:30 – Performance marketing. Someone else pushes your product.
- 01:00 – The seller collects the margin.
- 01:35 – There is a risk, but it can be very lucrative.
- 01:57 – Great opportunity if you don’t want to pay for marketing.
- 02:20 – Google search for affiliate networks and reach out to them.
- 02:40 – Release offers.
- 03:30 – Don’t jump the gun!
- 04:30 – Monitor the ads that affiliates are running.
- 05:00 – Bad traffic will give you bad reviews.
- 05:30 – The bigger the affiliate, the better.
- 05:45 – You need a strong website to give them a strong return.
- 06:10 – Read Affiliate Program Management: An Hour a Day
- 06:30 – If you’re starting out, affiliate marketing is a great way to start out.
- 07:10 – Learn more online about finding affiliates.
- 07:35 – Partners aiming for the same thing.
- 08:20 – Build a relationship.
- 08:45 – Rate and review our podcast!
3 Key Points:
- Affiliate marketing is a great way to start out!
- Make sure that you make smart decisions to avoid legal battles and maintain quality control.
- Look at affiliate marketing as a partnership, and foster that relationship.
- CallRail, LeadDyno, HasOffers – Tools to help you with quality control.
- Read Affiliate Program Management: An Hour a Day
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...